2020 dates coming soon
The Mindfulness Practitioner certificate will set you up with the skills and confidence to help others significantly improve their lives through professional mindfulness techniques and exercises and add a whole layer of effectiveness and flexibility to all of your current skills and professional toolkit.
The course is designed to deliver an understanding and experience of developing a Mindfulness practice, how to apply mindfulness in everyday life and work to optimise life's experiences, build self awareness, overhaul limiting patterns, and develop a personalised mindset that can be directed skilfully into any endeavour, internal or external.
The formal course outcomes are as follows:
- Practice and understand actual formal Seated Mindfulness Practice
- Develop and strengthen detached Witness Perspective by observing thought process of the mind impartially
- Understand by observation the habit patterns of our minds and how they don't need to define us
- Understand through learning key techniques we can come out of these patterns and direct our self awareness into healing and highly productive mental states
- By understanding and living the experience we can then pass on the knowledge to others around us, including clients, family, colleagues etc
Quantum Mindfulness Discover the Skills to Dramatically Enhance Your Life — and Help Others Do the Same
More details will be available on Thursday >>